Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Always sunny.


Awake early today, feeling well rested and good.  Wanted to get today's piece done first thing so I could go out enjoy this beautiful freakish weather we're having right now up here in Napa.  It's so uncharacteristically warm and sunny today, it feels strange that it is December 28th.  And there's not a hint of wind, which is very unusual. 

Just a few more days left of this painting endeavor- I can't believe it has gone by so quickly! I will be posting info with details regarding the cocktail party I will be hosting on January 5th at Spoontonic Lounge soon.  All 31 paintings will be present, perhaps some extras, all for a sale price of $31 each.  I haven't figured out how I will deal with multiple people wanting the same painting or if it will be first come first serve.  More details to follow...

Cheers!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment