Friday, December 30, 2011

One day left.


I woke up today feeling a bit... strange.  Tomorrow is my last day of this project but as my husband says, "you don't have to stop if you don't want to."  It is true.  I don't think I will stop painting, maybe not every single day, but I will certainly continue to paint regularly as much as I can.  I feel accomplished in the fact that I have completed 30 paintings in 30 days, with tomorrow's still to come.  I also feel that this project has opened up so many doors to other possibilities.  Friends and strangers have responded in a way I never thought imaginable,  everyone has been so positive and encouraging, it warms my heart. Today I decided to go nuts with pink and green- I love the combo and every time I use them together I find myself saying WOW.  What a great contrast. 

Happy thoughts,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment