Saturday, December 3, 2011

And now I rest.


Ok... Done for today.  It's time for mimosa's.  I love this piece.  I think it's fun, colorful and a little random and wild.  Again the color combo makes me happy.  Playing with texture is one of my favorite things to do with my paintings.  Everything and anything I can get to stick on the canvas like sand, glitter, paper, newspaper clippings, leaves etc and so on.  You'd be amazed with what acrylic can do acting as an adhesive, hahaha.  Fun day today.  Finished this project up and the drove out to Oakland to my favorite art supply store to pick up more canvas.  Art supply stores are inspiring.  The people, the creative energy, the product, all of the colors and little gadgets to play with.  Don't even get my started on the paint tube aisle, pure joy!  Anyways, I'm going to relax for the rest of the day, maybe do some sketches. 

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment