Friday, December 2, 2011

Number two.

After typing the title of this entry I laughed out loud.  You probably did too.  And that's why we're friends.  I woke up this morning feeling anxious.  At first I thought it was because I'm internally uncomfortable with the idea of not having a job- which is true, but not overly troubling as of right now.  I roamed around my house, picking up socks and pillows, making the bed and cleaning last nights dishes when it occurred to me... I want tacos.  So, as I stand here staring at my 12x36 canvas with brush in hand, there is beef cooking on the stove.  What can I say?  It's 10am and I'm cooking Mexican food while painting.  Rough.  I know when W reads this he will immediately text message me in an envious taco rage, but never fear- there will be leftovers waiting.  Moving on.

I was mesmerized by the light outside this morning, at every angle it seemed to be seeping through our windows and bathing the walls with warmth.  Let's see how that translates today.

Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment