Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Two days away.


So I'm going to spend the next couple days getting ready for the show- finishing edging up the paintings, getting the title cards ready, figuring out something intelligent to write to represent myself (that's the hard one).  I've been worried this week that maybe I overshot a little with all these darns paintings... The more I look at them, the more I wonder if this is gonna be a success or not.  Argh!  The self-doubt creeps in.  I'm sure the evening will end up being a total blast- I'm excited to see so many different friends all together in one place at the same time. 

A dear friend recommended that I explain how this will all work...

There are quite a few paintings that I know several different people have their eyes on.  I've let people know that the sale of the pieces will be on a first come, first serve basis at the show on Thursday.  If you are not able to make the show, here's how things will pan out:  I'd like to give people that show up in person to the party the chance to buy the pieces first.  Once the night is over I will post a list of paintings that did not sell and are still available.  At that point I will be totally open to coordinating the sale of the pieces through other forms of communication-  if there is still a piece you would like, please contact me!  I will figure out a way to get it to you for sure, I would love to sell every single darn canvas so I can start fresh and begin new ones.

I hope this sounds all good and fair, I look forward to seeing you all on Thursday evening!!

Cheers,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment