Monday, November 5, 2012

Checking In.

Hello friends!  It's been about a week since my last post, but I wanted everyone to know that I'm back on track and ready to roll.  Things have been SO busy around these parts, I've barely had the time to sit down and type- last week was packed with events for the hubbs and I, and this week looks to be just as busy.  I'll be taking a road trip (haven't decided if I'll leave Wednesday or Thursday) down south to explore the beautiful Pacific Coast Highway, ending up in downtown Los Angeles for the one and only Wine Riot LA.  The hubbs will pouring at the event all weekend, so if you're in the area, stop in and say hi to the kids representing the wines of Bordeaux.  Looking forward to all the good stuff ahead!  Stay tuned for an article on San Francisco's Prospect and a write-up on great vegan bites from Nude Food...

Cheers!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment